Christmas Tree Items 2007

Christmas Tree Items 2007

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Americana Ornaments

Happy Independence Day!

For my first Christmas in July post I decided to share the three americana tree ornaments I found last month in a local thrift shop. Each is wood, in a red, white and blue color way. They were photographed on the table set in a patriotic motif, with a star spangled runner:
 First is a handsome drum decorated with stripes and stars. It is 3.75” tall x 3” across, with blue ribbon loop for hanging:
Second is a Letter addressed to SANTA/ NORTH POLE, measuring 2” tall x 2.75” long, with blue ribbon loop for hanging.
Third is and off-white snowman with padded plaid fabric heart. Six inches tall by 4.25” across, it features a natural cord loop for hanging. The sticker on back reads: “Center Street Design/ Wood Snowman Ornament/ Made in China c2002 81-8274."
I am linking to A Debbie Dabble Christmas where Debbie is celebrating Christmas in July. Visit her blog for a list of other participants.


I am also linking to Rednesday, hosted by Sue at It’s a Very Cherry World.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie, I am excited to find you! Come see my Liberty Blue dishes set for a Williamsburg Christmas at http://www.rudydaynews.blogspot.com . Looks like we are kindred spirits, with our Christmas china with trees on it and your musical decorations. I am trying to post some Christmas in July notes also. Mary in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mary,
      So nice to have you stop by. I just read your Williamsburg Christmas post and found that besides collecting Liberty Blue dishes we also share collecting Byers Choice carolers and Santa figures (I love your wood display stand!).
      All my best to you,
      Carrie

      Delete
  2. It's good to see you again since last December. I enjoy seeing all of the Christmas blogs "come back to life" in July! Hope you had a great 4th of July. I look forward to reading your posts again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!!

    I just added your name to the list of Christmas in July Bloggers!!
    Thanks so much for joining us!
    Love these sweet ornaments and i have to tell you that i have the same dishes!! LOL!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carrie,
    Your ornies are very cute and make a sweet presentation. Love your china! I haven't got my post done yet but after my Anne tea party next week, I plan to do something for the CIJ party. Thanks for sharing and Happy Christmas in July!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to do a post in the middle of the week showcasing the blogs that are participating in Christmas in July. So I am asking for permission to show a picture from something you posted for the celebration with a link back to your blog.Will that me okay?
    Let me know..

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carrie! What cute little ornies! How wonderful your blog is all about Christmas. I'm joining Debbie-Dabble's Christmas in July party too and hope you'll pop in to see my post.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for participating in the Celebration of Christmas in July over at A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!
    It was such fun, wasn't it?
    I will be leaving the links on my Side Bar until October.
    Hopefully, next year I will be organized enough to do a Christmas in July Linky Party!
    Thanks again!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete