Christmas Tree Items 2007

Christmas Tree Items 2007

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Santa Tree


I am joining Sundays With Santa hosted by Maureen at Yuletide Greetings.

I’m also joining Deck the Halls Sunday, hosted by Terri at Artful Affirmations
I am linking as well to Keeping the Christmas Spirit Alive 365, where Natasha is featuring 12 Days of Christmas Traditions. The theme for December 4 is Oh, Christmas Tree!

I’m sharing one of the trees in my study; this one has a Santa theme. I bought it for $3.00 at the thrift store last week. It is a bit slanted, but still serves its purpose to display my Santa ornaments. Because of difficulty in finding a nearby outlet that was free, I decided to not add lights to this tree, at least for now.

The tree topper is a tin ornament of Santa carrying a tree and a bag with stars.

The tree skirt is red rimmed in white, so it echoes a traditional Santa cap.

Decorative picks help to fill out the tree

The ornaments are of various materials – ceramic, wood, resin, blown glass, embroidered plastic canvas, cloth, silverplate, and stained glass.





Under the tree are various containers -- tins, covered boxes, boots, mugs, plus a bell I received as a gift many Christmases ago:



8 comments:

  1. Oh, Carrie! That is so cool!! Some really neat Santas you have there! Thanks for showing us! Be sure to check out my Sunday with Santa post when you have a chance.

    Take care.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of Santa treasures! Love your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh truly festive! I love that your tree was a bargain, even if it lists a bit! (I have one that does that too!). The Santas look fab on your little tree. All your decorating must really put you in the Christmas spirit!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see a few familiar faces among your fantastic Santa collection. So many wonderful treasures. Thank you for inviting us for a peak. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I love your Santa tree and all your darling tins! I'm stopping by from Deck The Halls Sunday!
    Hugz,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carrie,
    Love this sweet tree!!
    I am trying to catch up on my visits now that I am finally done decorating!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a Merry Delight ... It really feels lime Christmas... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tree is so bright and sparkly. Gorgeous!
    Have a great day,

    Regards,
    Anne Walker
    Christmas tree ideas

    ReplyDelete